Wednesday 16 March 2011

True colors ♥


You with the sad eyes, Don't be discouraged, Oh, I realize, It's hard to take courage, In a world full of people, You can lose sight of it all, And darkness still inside you, Make you feel so small, But I see your true colors, Shining through, I see your true colors, And that's why I love you, So don't be afraid to let them show, Your true colors,True colors, are beautiful, Like a rainbow.


Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy, Can't remember when I last saw you laughing If this world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear You call me up. Because you know Ill be there. And I see your true colors, Shining through, I see your true colors, And that's why I love you, So don't be afraid to let them show, Your true colors,True colors, are beautiful, Like a 
 RAINBOW :)

I JUST LOVE THIS SONG. IT INSPIRES ME 


No comments:

Post a Comment