Friday 6 May 2011

Sensitive.

Dude, it hurts. Just by looking at you. Seeing you smile is like a pain. I cant understand why all this time you were smiling, and i was the only one who is hurt. You said it so easily, Well, It hurts k? You dont have to add that. It just make things worse. You dont even care bout my feeling do you? Well, Do you know that girls are really sensitive? Well, if you dont know, Well hear this. Girls could easily get hurt by words, expression, responds etc. So, be Polite, k? You too! You dont even understand. You dont even care. I just cant believe that your a guy! Well, Please. Dont hurt me. Ive been triugh this alot. So, it'll make me suffer. I hope you'll understand. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Triugh pun boleeeeeeeeh xD Cehh, Kita tengah baca and saya mahu beritahu kamu ada kesalahan ejaan kerana saya mahu kamu membetulinya xD

    ReplyDelete