Saturday 28 May 2011

EXAM IS OVER! COME HERE HOLIDAYYYYYYYY! :D

As you all know,
EXAM IS OVER!!! HOLIDAY, COME TO MAMA!
HAHA, k. I'm so Happy cause i studied hard. Well, and this is my first Exam. HAHA. I think i didn't do well though. Hmm, My BM, English, KH, Geo, History, and more. Fcuk, I think my worst ex am was Science. I simply circle. But thank god, the teacher said i'm not gonna Fail! :D But, she said, the is soo many incorrect answers. So im a bit scared :/ Hmm, My sister told me, if i could get straight As on my first exam, she'll bring me to Sabah with her friends. The best part is, its Parents-free! But, I guess that opportunity was just closed by Science ._. But, i do feel scared for my other papers cause im not that smart. So well, by, GOT TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAY!Beforeschoolstarts. So, BYEE! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS EVERY ONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment